A summer tutoring and enrichment program will be implemented at Heritage this summer!!!!! Anyone and everyone is invited to participate in this whether to avoid a retention, or wheter to receive extra tutoring and enrichment during the summer. If you would like to enroll, please fill out the enrollment form in the bottom right of the sheet. Forms can be found at the front office.
Here are the details:
- DATES: 3 sessions between June 4th, and July 20th.
- COST: $5/day, $25/week. Payable in weekly installments. Checks accepted (payable to Achieve Academy).
- TIMES: 5 days a week, from 8am and 12pm.
- 3 different sessions – students may enroll in one, two, or all three sessions. Sessions are 2 weeks long. 3rd session is a bit longer than 2 weeks.
- Math and Reading tutoring for Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Small groups, between 7 and 10 students per class.
- Parents may enroll in both the tutoring program and the summer camp program as well. The costs are the same. ($25/week for tutoring, $100/day for camp). So for $125 per week they can get 4 hours of tutoring, lunch, and camp activities all week long.
- If a parent enrolls, they will be getting an individual phone call before the program begins to confirm everything and touch base.
- Tutoring is available for non-Heritage students as well.
- Space is limited, and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
This is a great opportunity for students who need that academic enrichment during the summer!