There has been a change in the forecast to a good chance of rain for tomorrow's field trip. Please make sure that your student has the following items to help deal with the weather:
Also, we are still in need of 3 chaperons. Please contact me ASAP if you would like to attend tomorrow's field trip. All paperwork and fingerprints must be into the office prior to the field trip.