Welcome

The purpose of this blog is to create an easy and fast form of communitcation for my classroom. On the blog you will find weekly updates in class assignments, events and changes. The blog will also provide links for extra work, assignments and/or information, I feel may be helpful.



Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Monthly Character Trait: Trustworthiness


Heritage Elementary incorporates the Character Counts! Program to quality traits in our young people.

This month’s focus is Trustworthiness. In our classroom we will be focusing on the following concepts:
· What is Trustworthiness?
· What do trustworthy people do?
· How can my choices make me trustworthy?

I encourage parent(s) and guardian(s)  to go over these concepts at home as well. Students will be able to relate and retain concepts with more ease, if they hear them at school and home.

This will also show students the importance of the character traits we will be learning throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment