Welcome

The purpose of this blog is to create an easy and fast form of communitcation for my classroom. On the blog you will find weekly updates in class assignments, events and changes. The blog will also provide links for extra work, assignments and/or information, I feel may be helpful.



Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome

Welcome

      Hello and welcome to my classroom blog. I am starting my second school year using the blogging world and its the advantages. Like mentioned in the welcome note, I will be updating the blog on a weekly basis or as need. This will be another form of communication between the classroom and home. I encourage parents check the blog on a weekly basis to stay informed with classroom events, assignments or information.  I will also be continuing to update the blog with links to extra and/ enrichment activities for students to work on at home.
I have also added a new feature, where you may follow by email. 


If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to email or call me.

Best.
Ms. Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment